1. Pastel Pyrex Mixing Bowl Set, $55.99 via InglenookMarket
A timeless set for your favorite cook.
2. Mid-Century Copper Canister Set, $52 via elementvintage
The copper is a great alternative to silver, and the stacking option saves counter space.
3. 1960s Cloth Napkin Set of 8, $48 via etnaStreetModern
For the host/hostess, pretty cloth napkins are eco-friendly and add a cool touch to a table.
4. 1950s Cocktail Coaster Set, $15.50 via reconstitutions
A perfect vintage stocking stuffer for the wanna-be bartender.
5. Pillow Made From a Vintage Pendleton Blanket, $25 via MollyMalone5
If you have a great vintage blanket that's falling apart, turning it into a pillow (like this seller does) is a great way to give it new life and add a pop of color/design to a sofa or chair.
6. Collection of Vintage Mason Jars, $42 via MidwestAestheticCo
This set looks lovely as a bunch, but there are hundreds of ways to use and display vintage jars (have you been on Pinterest?).
7. Vintage Mirrored Tray, $18 (a STEAL!) via VintagePennyLane
This is a super versatile home piece--use it on a vanity to hold toiletries or try it on top of your bar as a way to hold liquor.
Want more vintage gift ideas? See yesterday's guide for the Vintage Glamour-Puss!