The other weekend I was flipping through the channels --okay, so it was like, 9 o'clock on a Saturday night-- and was presently surprised to find Reality Bites was playing. Though I've already seen it too many times to count, I got sucked in once again and watched the whole thing (much to my husband's dismay). By the end of the movie I was dreaming of chopping my hair off--a'la Leilana's messy bed-head, wearing dark red lipstick and living in floral maxi dresses and mary janes.
Want to get Winona a.k.a. Leilana's look? Here are some Etsy finds that fit the bill:
1. Tapestry vest via urbandames (to be worn while dancing to "My Sharona" in a gas station)
2. Chambray shirt dress via Miskabelle (but this one's not from The Gap...)
3. Round wayfarers via twinheartsvintage (because you *may* have been up all night, chatting on the psychic hotline)
4. Floral maxi dress via shopCOLLECT
5. Vintage Coke t-shirt via 10thAvenueEast
6. Pleated chiffon dress via mintmarypea (no, you will NOT look like a doily in this)
7. Black mary janes via 33vintage
If you haven't seen this movie, you HAVE to remedy that like, now. Here's a little taste...